When planning a wedding, sometimes you can get overstressed with how much you have to do, errands wise.
Some of the responsibilities that you can put off onto the best man include:
1. Organizing the bachelor party
2. Consulting with other groomsmen and ushers about a joint gift for the groom
3. Assisting in arranging hotel stays and transportation for out of town guests
4. Making sure the grooms suitcase is packed and brought with to the reception for the honeymoon
5. Carrying the bride’s ring (on his person) and giving it to the groom at the proper time
Leave a Reply