1. Pick a sophisticated color palette like blush with gold accents.
2. Dress up the head table or sweetheart table (this will be the main focus for photos).
3. Pay attention to the details. These are filler images for your wedding day and provide the framework to your story.
4. Look for the light. Find venues that are super open and bright for more flexibility!
5. Have the staff fold the napkins to fit in paper dinner menus (usually, this doesn’t cost any extra).
6. Vary the height of the centerpieces to add depth and dimension to tables. This will keep everyone’s eyes on the décor throughout the room.
7. Write out table numbers “table six”, instead of just writing “table 6”
8. Offer signature cocktails instead of an open bar or beer.
Leave a Reply