Skip to content
- Menu cards. At the end of the night, we throw away every single card because no one will take these home.
- Ceremony programs. Your guests will be sitting through the ceremony and will see what’s happening, so you don’t need a list.
- An aisle runner. They are dated and they are actually very hard to walk on.
- Favors for your guests. At the end of the night, favors are another thing that we either throw away or send the 100+ that didn’t get taken home with the bride.
- Bubbles. You know, the little jar of bubbles that when you blow through the wand, no bubbles form. Those bubbles.